$80K — $100K *
Electrical Engineer responsibilities:
- Performs electrical systems design and engineering to assure conformance to contractual requirements including but not limited to circuit design, assisting in the preparation of acceptance test procedures, writing systems manuals, and performing testing and installation of electrical product components as necessary.
- Interfaces with customers during the design process and provides customer support after delivery.
- Assures that all electrical aspects of the system design meet contractual requirements and budget constraints.
- Supports design reviews, the preparation of reports, and preparation and delivery of customer presentations as necessary.
- Assists fellow engineers, technicians, and marketing, purchasing, and wire shop associates with questions and problems relating to products and/or systems within area of expertise.
- Functions as back-up to field service team members in answering customer calls and performing system integration tasks
- Perform testing and installation of electrical product components, as necessary
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field (Master of Science degree preferred)
- Four (4+) years of experience in a related engineering environment, designing power electronic components (experience in the field of servo systems and/or motion control, preferred)
- Project Management experience, desirable
- Experience with CAD software
- Knowledge of rotating equipment design and analysis skills from component level to system level
- Must be a US Citizen
Valid through: 12/21/2020