We are currently seeking an Electrical Engineer for our Aerospace and Defense Practice.
This position is responsible for design for power distribution, lighting, communications, security, fire alarm and other related facility systems for a wide variety of institutional, military and federal building & infrastructure projects. The position will work as part of a multi-discipline team responsible for meeting design budget and schedule requirements. Successful respondent will be responsible to delegate and work in responsible charge of other designers and Engineers. This position requires the preparation of design and constructionbudget estimates.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from an ABET-accredited College or University
- Minimum of 4 years of related experience
- Texas PE registration required, or the ability to obtain within 6 months
- Basic working knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit software
- Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Ability to perform lighting and power calculations using computer-based software
- General understanding of the National Electrical Code
- Construction Cost estimating experience
- Must be able to travelinternationally and domestically.
- Knowledge of federal and military construction Design Standards and requirements, preferred
- Strong interpersonal communication skills to serve client needs
- SKM PTW knowledge, preferred
- Controls Design – lighting, motor, low voltage, preferred
- LEED AP preferred
- Working in support of the Department of Defense preferred but not required
- Registered Communication Distribution Designer (RCDD) preferred
- Applicants must be a US Citizen or Permanent Legal Resident