ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Proactive Electrical Engineer that can work in collaboration with a dynamic project team from initial project development through project completion. This individual must have excellent organizational, technical, communication and documentation skills and be capable of communicating with clients at a high level.
As Electrical Engineer, responsibilities include leadership in all aspects of electricalengineering including equipment selection and specifications, system design, layout, calculations and field visits. Additional responsibilities shall include client relationship development and maintenance, proposal preparation and fee determination, leadership of the project team, and quality control oversight. The candidate will design, engineer and/or manage projects which include electrical systems for new installations, system retrofits, system replacement, and system upgrades.
- Bachelor's degree in ElectricalEngineering
- Must be actively registered as a Professional Engineer
- Minimum of five years' experience in facility design and construction
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated individual with strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated problem solving ability and willing to think outside of the box
- Experience communicating with clients, partners, and key stakeholders at a high level
- Solid understanding of facility construction; experience partnering with owners, architects, engineers in other disciplines, contractors, and utility company representatives
- Strong working knowledge of the National Electric Code and other industry codes and standards
- Prior experience with government, healthcare or high education and research clients strongly preferred