Electrical Engineer / Product Engineer / Validation Engineer
The primary role of this position is:
• The Product Engineer is responsible for yield and distribution improvement, test cost optimization and product quality for next-generation products.
• This is an integration focused technical position that bridges Front-End design with Back-End manufacturing to ensure optimized product definition, margin, quality and supply.
• Pre-silicon responsibilities include understanding product features, developing characterization test plans, and highlighting test coverage holes.
• Post-silicon responsibilities include performance distribution and yield optimization through integration across process targeting, test, packaging, feature optimization, and design marginalities.
• Developing product characterization and test coverage strategies
• Executing the defined characterization and test plans
• Optimizing test points and product definitions across PVT corners to meet business requirements
• Leading analysis and debug of issues that arise post-silicon (process, yield, design)
• Driving yield and performance distribution improvements across wafer sort, final test, and SLT
• Influencing the Product Definition
•Candidates will have a B.S. in Computer Engineering or ElectricalEngineering plus 2-3 years of applicable experience or M.S. in Computer Engineering or ElectricalEngineering plus a minimum of 1 year of directly related experience.
• Sound problem solving skills
• Statistical methods and tools for data analysis
• Semiconductor process, packaging and test technologies
• Semiconductor fabrication process optimization (direct experience in defining and validating a semiconductor device’s performance preferred)
• DFT features such as ATPG Scan, memory BIST, JTAG, and at speed testing
• SLT experience
• Effective communication and the ability to work with geographically distributed teams
• Ability to influence across organizational boundaries
If you are interested in the role then please revert with an updated resume in word format.