Electrical Engineer - Power and Signal Distribution
Job Title: Electrical Engineer - Power and Signal Distribution - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Auburn Hills, MI
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
- Experience Level (Years): 3years
- The Power and Signal Distribution (PASD) Release Engineer will be responsible for the design and release of wiring harness assemblies and related components.
- The PASD Release Engineer will also coordinate drawing creation CAD release in Teamcenter and validation of released components in the vehicle and component environments.
- Support manufacturing facilities for entire life cycle and manage a supplier engineeringsupport team. Manage large amounts of data and be very comfortable working in corporate computer systems.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical or ElectricalEngineering from an ABET accredited university.
- 3years of transportation wiring design and releaseexperience or vehicle electrical system experience
- Excellent communication skills that include writing, creation and presentation of management level high quality presentation materials and reports.
- Proficient in MS Office suite of tools including PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Master of Science in Mechanical or ElectricalEngineering from an ABET accredited university
- Training in DFMEA DVP&R and DFSS development tools and processes.
- Working knowledge of CAD systems ( NX, Catia).
- Fluency in Italian and / or Spanish would be desirable
- Experience in high volume manufacturing facilities.
- Familiarity with wiring harness drawings and specifications for automotive applications.
- Web publishing and familiarity with SharePoint data management environments is desired