- BS in Electrical or Electronics Engineering from an accredited university;
- Professional licensure in OR, WA or ID with ability to obtain reciprocity in all three states within 6months;
- Five to 10 years of experience as an Electrical Engineer with experience designing mechanical facilities such as municipal or industrial water and wastewater pumping and treatment facilities; and
- Extensive knowledge of NEC and NFPA.
- Work collaboratively as part of a multi-discipline delivery team, leading the electrical, instrumentation and controls design of water and wastewater pump stations and treatment facilities;
- Successfully manage and execute EI&C designs to be on time and budget using company systems and tools;
- Produce effective and accurate written documents, reports, and technical memorandums;
- Scope and budget projects, identify method of project execution and coordinate staff assignments;
- Support business development opportunities and assist in sales and marketing efforts (proposal preparation, interviewing, scope, fee, etc.); and
- Perform contractor construction submittal reviews and request for information documents and general electrical design activities for plant and pump station power systems.