As an Electrical Engineer do New Product Development with well-established manufacturing company that takes exciting concepts and turns them into needed products.
You will be responsible for electrical design of systems for controlling and monitoring devices in the aerospace industry. Join a team of talented engineers in a vibrant environment and put your skill and talent to work.
- Perform electrical design of control systems and other devices
- Trouble shoot existing systems
- Set up test equipment and data acquisition
- Work with mechanical engineers to integrate electrical subsystems
- Consistently create detailed documentation
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of hardware/software design
- Experience with microcontrollers, transducers and switches
- Experience with hardware and testing software for embedded systems
- Experience with C, ladder logic and LabView
- Experience with 3D modeling
- Any experience with avionics preferred.