Mountain View, California
Our client is seeing a Principal EE to lead all electrical development. You will work closely with management to coordinate and planelectricalengineeringwork withmechanicalengineering, software engineering, manufacturing and other teams to develop electrical systems and introduce to production.
This position will report to Senior Director of Advanced Product Development. Lead design, development, test, certification, NPI of all electrical systems for products.
- Provide technical oversight and leadership of internal and contractelectrical engineers.
- Develop and execute system and component level requirements, analysis, design, and testing methods that ensure the safe and effective design and operation of new products.
Education, Experience, Skills
- Minimum BSEE, MSEE or equivalent experience
- Minimum 12years of experience in development of complex electrical systems
- Strength in system-level and board-level design and development including both analog and digital systems
- Expertise in low-noise systems including mitigation and management
- Expertise in motor drivercircuit and control system design
- Extensive experience system architecture and design, simulation, test, certification, and manufacturing introduction of complex electrical systems
- Experience with high voltage instrument
- Experience with development of complex, high-value capital systems preferred
- Experience with certification in medical electronic systems preferred
- Part creation and schematic design, preferably in Altium
- Oversight and review PCB layouts, preferably in Altium
- Excellent hands-on instrumentation, lab, and analytic skills
- Hands-on bring-up and qualify PCBs and systems
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Test plan development and execution
- Programming experience, such as C++ or Java, preferred
- Ability to plan, track and manage projects to cost and schedule targets
- Knowledge of electrical standards and design practice. Prefer experience with radiation oncology; IEC 60601 in general and IEC 60601-2-1 specifically, in addition to other codes such as IEC 61010
- Prefer experience in a regulated environment such as FDA or ISO9000