*MUST have hands-on PCL programming experience (Allen Bradley preferred)
*Roughly 5 years of relevant experience
Regional Relocation Assistance Available
First shift position with great opportunity for advancement within the facility and into corporate.
- Modify existing equipment as per Production or Tech Service requests.
- Manage contractor and service technicians assigned plus work with service technicians and plant management to improve equipment to meet specifically defined goals on uptime and productivity.
- Design and install new equipment to meet all plant objectives and goals.
- Manage/control capital and expense budget in order to meet plant objectives.
- Perform safety audits in area of responsibility.
*Bachelor's Degree in ElectricalEngineering or related technical field.
*Minimum 5 years experience in ElectricalEngineering including “hands on” PLC programming and project management.
- Effective and professional communications skills.
- Possesses strong project management skills setting. timelines/budgets/milestones while keeping objectives on course.
- What are the nice-to-have skills?
- Professional communication skills.
- Experience managing othertechnicians.
- New equipment integration experience related to instrumentation and controls.
- Relevant budget management experience.