- Our clients are start-ups and public companies who are looking to add detail-oriented and professional Senior Electrical Engineers.
- These roles are with some of the most exciting and innovative teams out there. Contact us today to learn more.
- Senior Hardware Engineer must have 5+ years of experience and cradle to grave design, development, and testing of electronic embedded hardware in a regulated environment
Senior Hardware Engineer Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years professional experience in electronic hardware engineering department.
- Extensive work experience with tools for PCB schematic and layout design.
- Altium/Orcad is preferred
- Hands-on experience with lab equipment such as oscilloscope, power supplies, and spectrum analyzers etc.
- Extensive troubleshootingexperience, determining causes of failures on circuit boards down to component level and methods of correction
- Experience with developing hardware, verification/validation requirements and specification document
- Experience working in Linux environment is a plus
- Work knowledge in Digital communication interfaces (PCIe express, I2C, SPI, USB, Ethernet, etc.)
- Proficient in Schematic capture and PCB layout
- Work knowledge and familiarity with EMI/ESD design and high reliability electronics design
- Highly motivated self-starter capable of working independently
- Good written and verbal communication
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work towards long term goals
- Excellent teamwork and people skills
Senior Hardware Engineer Description:
- Work on assigned tasks on key projects, directed by supervising manager and/or program management
- Develop hardware electronics by updating existing and implementing new functionalities
- Document all aspects of the development process; collaborate with cross functional groups to bring product from prototype through production
- Develop, perform and Document component and PCB bring-up test process, procedures and V&V protocols, and generate test reports
- Develop hardware/software to support the automation of the testing process Support and/or direct lab engineering staff (including technicians) on laboratory activities.