This position includes benefits: Health, Vision, Dental, 10 paid holidays, sick time, PTO, 401k, ESOP
Responsibilities may include:
- Conducts work requiring judgment regarding the independent evaluation, selection, adoption of standard techniques, procedures, and criteria.
- Participating in multi-discipline design teams to develop detailed designs.
- Developing and/or reviewing design media that will be issued for construction.
- Design media that may include, but is not be limited to: development of both lighting and power distribution system electrical calculations to support basis of design, electrical one-line diagrams, power plans and elevations, wiring diagrams, electrical elementary diagrams, installation details, procurement specifications, and construction specifications.
- May perform as an assistant and consultant for a technical specialty, a type of facility or equipment, or a program function.
- May coordinate, and/or review the work of other professionals who assist in specific assignments.
Skill, Knowledge, Education and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Licensed Professional Engineer.
- Candidate must have good oral and written communication skills.
- Work successfully in a customer focused, project oriented environment.
- 5+ years’ experience.