Growing electrical products manufacturer is looking for an Electrical Engineer.
Candidate must be well versed in the design of PDC (Power Distribution Center), low/medium voltage switchgear (5 kV – 38 kV) and associated protection and control circuits including layout, component selection, bill of material, electrical (1-line, 3- line) diagrams and control wiring diagrams.
- Review customer specifications, one-line, and control schematics for switchgear
- Prepare electrical schematic drawings for AC / DC panel boards, Lighting, UPS, Battery, HVAC, fire alarm, PLC
- Document and organize correspondence with project management and work with purchasing and technical specialists to manage and create Bill of
- Provide quick and alternative solutions when purchased parts are
- Coordinate with other teams to provide the best technical support for all company products and services.
- Design and draw Low/Medium Voltage Switchgear general arrangement and electrical drawings in AutoCAD.
- Meet with customers to demonstrate full electrical functionality of switchgear equipment offered and resolve any
- Provide technical assistance and resolution when electrical or engineering problems are encountered before, during, and after Project is
- Furnish all necessary engineering support to the production department to ensure that PDC and Switchgear is built to customer
- Direct other project engineers and electrical designers as assigned and disseminate information to other project engineers based on knowledge and Project
- Check wiring drawings and electrical drawings prepared by others as and when
- Able to apply product knowledge and technical skills to solve simple application problems independently with minimum
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor of Science or B. Tech. Degree in Electrical
- Experience with protection control and relaying schematics drawings and wiring drawing. (Emphasis in Power Distribution preferred).
- Strong computer skills: AutoCAD, Word, Excel and
- Ability to prioritize multiple complex projects and work
- Regular interaction with production personnel and
- Knowledge of codes and standards: ANSI C37, IEEE, NEC
- Detail oriented and results