5 - 7 years experience •
We have partnered with a large Manufacturing company in the Tampa, FL area to provide them with a Electrical Engineer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plans, directs and coordinates improvement actions within the production area.
- Develop and implement best practice and improvements resulting in on increasing up time, and reducing the mean time between failure (MTBF)
- Support the AFTs in quickly determining root cause and corrective actions for unplanned down time, returning equipment to a usable condition supporting a target of mean time to repair within 10hrs or better.
- Manage projects of specific assigned capital investment projects and act as advisor on capital projects for all facility based improvements.
- Develop and implement PLC programs in order to quickly identify machine faults and out of spec conditions as well as capture data and analyze for early warning signs of failure.
- Develop/modify and implement robot automation programing.
- Be hands on support resource for plant automation.
- Provides recommendations on internal controls, operating trends and business practices.
- Technical Support for operations
- Work with manager, engineers, supervisors AFTs on production improvements and scrap reduction initiatives.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual will need experience working with FTView SE in a network distributed environment and working knowledge of Intouch Wonder Ware and Archestra, knowledge of networking including: Ethernet/IP, DeviceNet and Profibus and working knowledge of RSLogix500, RSLogix5, RSLogix5000, GE Proficy, Omron, Omron HMI and Intouch Wonder Ware and Honeywell HC900,
- knowledge of historian software to include Archestra Historian and FTView Historian.
- Ability to create, modify, and maintain electrical drawings using AutoCad Electrical and ability to think logically to aid in working with PLC Logic that may not be documented and must have experience working with Robot program modifications.
Education, Skills and/or Experience:
- Four yeardegree in engineering discipline or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years' experience in foundry engineering and control techniques is desired
- In depth Knowledge Heat Treat and Vacuum furnace controls is desired
- Ability to support, develop, and motivate maintenance staff
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Exceptional skills related to foundry and heat treat controls and operational process is desired
- Ability to analyze data and make fast, accurate decisions
- Ability to lead problem solving teams
About Relevante, Inc. ? the Recruiting Firm Representing the Client for this Job
Relevante is an accounting & technology direct hire recruiting and contractstaffing firm. We help our Clients identify and recruit the best talent in the market and help our candidates win engaging and enriching jobs. Our Clients are some of the best companies to work for among F1000 and emerging fast growth companies in the region. Relevante has been consistently ranked as a fast growth company and one of the largest recruiting, accounting, and management consulting firms in the Philadelphia region. To stay connected with our network, please join one of our groups on LinkedIn