Electrical Engineer, Maintenance, Power/Control Systems, Pulp/Paper
Competitive Salary [about $100K] – Full Benefits – World Class Corporation
The successful candidate will be responsible for moderately complex engineering projects and direct the work of assigned technical associates. They will promote increased performance of machinery and equipment through failure analysis, and report to the Maintenance Manager.
Tasks and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent work experience in a manufacturing environment.
· Minimum of five (5) years electrical engineering experience
· Power Distribution and/or Control Systems (i.e., Siemens, Rockwell, Honeywell) required
· Strong computer skills including proficiency with AutoCAD and all Microsoft Office applications
· Experience in the pulp and paper industry is preferred
· Excellent leadership skills
· Proven commitment to safety and safety processes
· Strong technical foundation in electrical engineering
· Able to excel with minimum supervision and work independently
· Desire and ability to work as a team player
Paper industry experience or heavy manufacturing such as oil/gas or chemicals. Must have strong experience in: Power Distribution and/or Control Systems (i.e., Siemens, Rockwell, Honeywell) required. Proficient with AutoCAD and all Microsoft Office applications electrical and instrumentation (E&I) design support to the plant capital projects. Provides technical assistance and advice as necessary to aid in troubleshooting complex issues in manufacturing processes. Work independently.