Prestigious and well respected - national MEP firm is currently in need of an experienced Electrical Engineer for multiple offices throughout their footprint.
The firm focuses on a variety of building types including: High Rise, Commercial, Hospitals, Laboratories, Cultural and Educational facilities all over the country and world.
- Power distribution
- Fire alarm
- Low voltageinfrastructure
- Emergency power systems
- UPS design
- Coordination with city and state permitting agencies
- Construction administration
- Project Management
- Attend client meetings
- Bachelor’s degree in ElectricalEngineering
- 5-10 years experience designing electrical systems for the built environment. Project experience submitted for consideration should include buildings on which you have actively participated in the project from the design phase through the construction close-out.
- Strong knowledge of building and energy codes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an emphasis on the ability to organize and present design information to clients.
- LEED AP is preferred
- P.E. License or E.I.T. / FE is required.