- Education:Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Architectural Engineering
- Experience: Five years progressive electrical engineering related experience
- Education: Associate Degree in Electrical Technology
- Experience: Nine years progressive electrical engineering related experience
- Performs detailed calculations to compute and establish construction standards and specifications.
- Prepares and studies technical drawings, and electrical specifications to ensure that installations and designs conform to standards and customer requirements.
- Plans layout of electrical construction projects.
- Conducts field surveys and studies diagram and other data to identify and correct power system problems.
- Confers with internal and external customers to discuss existing or potential construction projects.
- Provides guidance to ensure that construction activities comply with specifications, codes, and customer requirements.
- Inspects completed installations to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications.
- Compiles data and writes reports regarding existing and potential engineering studies and projects.
- Operates computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks.
- Provides electrical engineering for complex projects with minimal team leader oversight.
- Participates in customer / project interviews.
- Proactively provides guidance to Level’s 1 and 2 Engineers and Designers as project-specific tasks are executed, or as other opportunities are identified.
- Provides training for other technical personnel in areas of expertise.