Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 163 days ago
IMEG Corp is one of the largest engineering consulting firms in the U.S. specializing in high-performing building systems, infrastructure, and construction-related services. Formed in 2015, through a merger of KJWW Engineering Consultants and TTG Engineers, IMEG’s strength is our willingness to collaborate and reach beyond the status quo, challenging ourselves to be thought leaders and innovators in the A/E/C industry. The IMEG team has pushed the envelope in infrastructure design and sustainability as demonstrated by our many “firsts” and award recognitions.
• Manage multidiscipline projects
• Design complete power, lighting, and fire alarm systems
• Edit project specifications
• Model system designs in Rivet and AutoCAD
• Perform responsibilities with minimum support
• Attend meetings with Architects and clients.
Skills / Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
• 5+ years of experience in building/consulting industry
• Be a P.E. or willing to obtain a P.E. license soon after being hired
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Working knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD.