Purpose: Accountable for electrical projects as directed and supervises or assists in the maintenance and repair of electrical equipment and provides training of electrical maintenance personnel. Involved in fabrication, operation, application, installation, and repair of electrical systems by performing the following duties. This opportunity is a complete overhaul of an old plant. New machinery, state of the art technology, the whole nine yards. Ground floor opportunity.
Job Description: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provides guidance in the purchase and installation of electrical equipment to ensure that the Company safety goals are achieved.
- Assist in the trouble-shooting and repair of electrical systems.
- Responsible for the design and modification of existing equipment.
- Assist in the review and evaluation of proposed new equipment.
- Develop engineering studies and reports as required.
- Coordinate and manage electrical projects as required.
- Provide assistance to Production and Maintenance as required.
- Work with outside vendors and representatives as required.
- Provide leadership to group to ensure that Company safety goals are met.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in the field of Engineering from a four-year accredited college
- Minimum 4years?experience in an industrial environment installing and/or maintaining manufacturing equipment
- Must be hands on working closely with engineering teams and maintenance teams
- Must be able to troubleshoot issues and solve problems independently