- Development and execution of electrical projects
- Electrical systems design
- Construction phase inspection and equipment submittals verification
- Systems startup
Specific Requirements include:
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- 5-15 years of industrial electrical project experience
- Familiarity with medium and low voltage distribution systems both overhead (poles/exterior cable tray) and underground, as well as branch circuit wiring to industrial equipment.
- Familiarity with SCADA systems and instrumentation.
- Project Management experience
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills.
- Thorough knowledge of NEC codes and API Standards.
- Knowledgeable with the use of AutoCad and/or Microstation, preferred
- Proficient using Microsoft Word and Excel.