Here is what we have in store for you:
In this role, you will exercise independent judgment to develop and document system designs from concept plans and technical design criteria and interprets and utilizes information set forth in basis of design as well as information gathered from users, project partners, field surveys, and code research.
What you will need to Succeed:
- BSEE or BSAE required.
- 4-8 years of electrical engineering experience.
- PE License or ability to become licensed.
- Expertise in computer operation for engineering design programs (i.e. Revit MEP, AutoCAD, Navisworks) preferred.
What sets you apart:
- Strong spoken and written communications skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Quick technical comprehension and motivation focused on client outcomes.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Effective working individually and within team environments.
What AEI brings:
- AEI passionately invests in our employees by providing a collaborative, innovative work environment and the opportunity for personal and professional growth working among the brightest minds in the industry
- An appreciation for its employees and a culture that reflects that. We promote a flexible work environment, a focus on our communities and the world around us all while providing you with the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects.
- An exceptional benefit package as well as a year-end bonus based on company profits, individual responsibility, and performance.