US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- The Electrical Engineer will be responsible for the development and sustaining, testing and trouble-shooting of the electrical equipment/systems for harsh and hazardous environments for the commercial aerospace products.
- The main focus would be to ensure that ZEIUS products meet commercial aircraft OEM electrical requirements, as well as FAA safety guidelines.
- Develop and sustain analog and digital electronics for aircraft Galley Inserts equipment
- Prepare / compile the electrical documentation to support FAA certification for submission to commercial aircraft OEM's and regulatory agencies
- Prepare Test Procedures and perform LRU testing as per RTCA/DO-160, Airbus, Boeing and other OEM?s requirements
- Ensure successful completion of the assigned tasks within the budgeted time and cost constraints
- Work with suppliers to review equipment design from electrical aspects
- Support product manufacturing and customer service from electrical aspects
- Independently find or create solutions to problems requiring research, resourcefulness and creativity
- Understand, follow, and promote, ZEIUS product development and sustaining process.
- Requirements specification, test procedures,
- electrical drawings, electrical prototyping and
- testing, trouble-shooting and solutions for
- electrical sustaining
- The electrical documentation such as
- Compliance Matrix, QTP/QTR, ICD, ATP/ATR,
- Wiring Diagram, etc.
- The electrical DVTP and QTP. Prepare and
- perform tests for Verification & Validation and
- Status report on projects/tasks
- Electrical system review comments and
- Work Instructions, ATPs, test guidelines, CMM
- (Component Maintenance Manual), etc.
- Knowledge of RTCA DO-160G and DO-254 requirements as applied to electronics
- Knowledge of designing and testing for three phase AC Power Quality and EMI/EM
- Aviationexperience and knowledge of Boeing/Airbus electrical requirements.
- Familiarity with aircraft data busses such as ARINC812 and CAN
- Knowledge of analog and digital control systems and application
- Experience in commercial aerospace electrical design practices using RTCA/DO-254