Job Title : Electrical Engineer - G00546
Location :10045International Blvd
Performs a variety of product engineering work to support the life cycle of unit handling conveyor products. Responsible for performing product development and product line maintenance to maintain technical quality. Position requires ability to interface with all company departments as well as vendors and customers.
Work directly under the supervision of an Electrical Product Engineer or department
supervisor to fulfill the duties listed below:
1. Assist in new product development on commercialized conveyor lines for unit handling conveyors in support of company strategies.
2. Create/revise component and schematic drawings in AutoCAD and
AutoCAD Electrical to support current products and new developments.
3. Work within ERP system to create and maintain component items, drawings, and BOM structure for electrical assemblies.
4. Interface with non-departmental electrical engineers in otherlocations on new product development and current product investigations.
5. Communicate with non-engineering departments to support Manufacturing, Sourcing, Product Management and Customer Service for product.
6. Under general supervision, plan, conduct and report progress of projects assigned. Ask for assistance when needed in timely manner on in-process projects.
7. May potentially direct and coordinate small project teams.
8. Perform other related tasks and duties, as assigned.
2. Minimum 6years experience in the U.S. and/or Europe
3. Strong Electrical Aptitude with Industrial machinery
4. Strong AutoCAD skills, 2years minimum
5. Work experience with ERP system
6. Knowledge of basic electrical codes and standards (US and EU codes)
7. Creation of electrical schematics for conveyor or otherindustrial machinery (machines)