- Interact with Customer groups, Sales, Program Management and Business Development to collect voice of customer inputs towards long range growth objectives.
- Provide guidance to management in identifying and defining new product growth projects in response to VOC inputs.
- Coordinate with management to get resources assigned to new product growth projects.
- Provide technical leadership and coordination to a multi-disciplinary team of 6-8 development engineers.
- Provide tracking and oversight of technology development projects.
- Demonstrate growth project prototype technology solutions to Customer groups in coordination with Sales, Program Management and Business Development.
- Coordinate with Product Management and Program Management to advocate for newly developed prototype technologies.
- Coordinate with Engineering to facilitate the maturation of new product growth projects from prototype stage to production stage.
- Advocate for solutions to customer problems involving new technologies.
- Project leadership for growth development projects
- Support demo/presentation to customers of growth projects
- Contribute to vetting and prioritization of innovation ideas
- Contribute to influencing the segment SGP
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (software, electrical, mechanical, computer)
- 10+ years’ experience with product development, with expertise in an applicable radio engineering skill area (software, digital, mechanical, RF/analog)
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Master’s Degree
- Self-directed and self-managed.
- Ability to work under only consultative direction towards long range growth objectives.
- Must be inclusive and team-oriented.
- Must be creative and curious about new technologies.
- Must be comfortable talking in front of internal and external groups.
Job ID – CS20181906-25372