$80K — $100K *
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
The position responsibilities include:
• Working as part of an interdisciplinary team developing novel air vehicles and / or RF systems.
• Designing and overseeing the development and test of custom PCBs.
• Embedded software and code development and test.
• Data collection and analysis in Laboratory and field test environments.
• Occasional travel to field sites to support test events
• Must be a U.S. citizen with ability to obtain and maintain a secret clearance
• MS plus 3 years minimum experience, or BS plus 5 years minimum experience This position requires that the Candidate must have a BS in Electrical Engineering or a similar field.
• C/C++ proficiency including programming microcontrollers, device drivers, and working with real time operating systems.
• Previous experience with PCB design including circuit design, developing schematics, and overseeing board layout.
• Prior experience working in a laboratory environment including running experiments and analyzing data.
• Candidate must be hands-on with a strong hardware background
• An active Secret security clearance
• A background in RF system development.
• Matlab proficiency.
• Good communication skills.
• Demonstrated initiative and ability to appropriately to prioritize detailed work tasks based on high-level guidance of overall project’s technical goals.
Valid through: 2/17/2021
$80K — $100K
4 days ago
$80K — $110K
$80K — $110K