Geocent's Aerospace & Defense Engineering Sector offers exciting and challenging opportunities in the Space and Missile Defense Industry. Geocent employees across the country subscribe to the company's culture of focusing on results when serving our large, diverse group of clients nationwide.
- Maintains detailed requirements and specifications for various electronic products.
- Develops detailed designs of limited scope.
- Conducts various methods of testing and analysis to support design.
- Gathers data for technical performance measures and performs basic analysis.
- Provides basic engineering support throughout the lifecycle of the product.
- Conducts trade studies and literature research to support future product designs.
- Works under general supervision.
- Experience with analog and/or digitalcircuit design, packaging techniques, and/or power systems.
- Experience with circuit design tools such as SPICE, Mentor Graphics, Hardware Description Language (HDL)
- Experience with circuit design parameters (throughput, rise time, clock frequency, propagation delay)
- Experience with computer hardware and software components (processes, memory, interfaces, high order languages) and characteristics (throughput, processing hardware, timing, capacity).
- Experience managing initial hardware debug, firmware integration, and/or SW integration through system level integration.
- Experience with high reliability components used in Military electronics or similar high reliability application
Typical Education and Experience
Degree and typical experience in engineering classification: Bachelor's and 2 or more years' experience or a Master's degree with experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.