Our organization reaches globally with international sourcing and processing capabilities. We have over 15locations throughout North America as well as Europe, South America, Africa and the Asia-Pacific. Our division specializes in porcelain coatings for clients around the world. We are currently experiencing exponential growth through product line acquisitions and organization growth in our Northern Alabama location!
- Knowledge of process engineering
- Attuned to other areas as it relates to total project: Structural, Mechanical, Electrical, Architectural and Site Requirements
- Develop from scratch system designs and ensure conformance with specifications and customer requirements.
- Generate ideas for potential proposals and contribute to new proposals
- Develop, Manage and Direct various engineering projects – Types of projects include:
- With minimal supervision, provide mechanical, civil and electrical designs for assigned projects. Define scopes of work and provide estimates of construction and engineering costs for projects.
- Perform all activities needed to complete the design and construction of capital projects. Manage the cost and schedule commitments for projects insuring a successful outcome.
- Issue project schedule and periodic reports
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 2-5 Years Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineeringrequired (ElectricalPreferred)
- PMP Certification a plus
- CAD a plus
- Six Sigma a plus
- ISO 9 familiarity helpful
- Excellent Healthcare Benefits – medical, vision, dental
- PTO –