Position Overview: Design, develop, and test Firmware platforms for industrial automation solutions. This will include operating environments in which customers and users can customize behavior to solve their automation challenges.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop embedded firmware on company control electronics platforms, to include a multi-tasking environment with industrial communications.
- Implement interfaces for industrial fieldbus communications to facilitate real-time data transfer to supervisory networks.
- Design and develop features to ensure data security and cyber security in the application.
- Develop Function Requirements documents based on Marketing Request Specifications.
- Design and implement firmware in a controlled workflow using Agile techniques and source code management (using Jira and Git tools for example).
- Conduct unit tests, integration tests, and sys