Seeking Electrical Engineers for direct hire with our client, an automation systems design and manufacturing company in Fenton, MI. Our client is seeking Electrical Engineers with strong design and detailing capabilities in new product development for automation and/or HVAC systems. Candidates should also be willing to roll up their sleeves and be involved with product implementation in their in-house manufacturinuthorization is a requirement for these opportunities.
Please note: Permanent U.S. Work A
- Review project electrical specifications and drawings.
- Create upfront electrical material and labor budgets.
- Create ladder diagrams for shop use.
- Assist in electrical shop installations.
- Test and debug electrical components and installation in shop.
- Assist in component purchasing.
- Develop the required design needs of the projects and update the team with the status of projects in order to meet the schedule.
- Provide input in the implementation of systems and processes to improve the quality and efficiency of the products in the shop.
- Develop and maintain a library for standardized product, and help share that knowledge with the team.
- Review and find new engineer new procedures to help overall electrical installation efficiency.&
- Strong detailing capabilities for development of new products.
- Knowledge of reading and interpreting blueprints.
- Strong facilitation and consensus building skills.
- Proficient in SolidWorks 3D and/or AutoCAD.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork and facilitation skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.