EXP an award-winning international engineering firm, is currently searching for an Electrical Engineer/Designer 2. This is an opportunity to get great exposure from our talented and experienced engineering staff in our Columbus, OH office.
- Responsible for production of construction documents from initial design to bidding, under the supervision of a senior engineer.
- Responsible for drawing setup and design documentation.
- Responsible for oversight of production team on specific projects
- Lead multi-disciplinary team for electrically focused project
- Perform coordination with other disciplines on all projects.
- Perform projects within established project budgets and schedules.
The Skills and Knowledge You Bring
- BS in Electrical Engineering from an ABET accredited university.
- 5-10 years of experience.
- PE or on track to become a PE.
- Strong AutoCAD experience
- Revit experience is a plus
- Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Mission Critical experience is a plus