Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
8 - 10 years
Posted 46 days ago
Professional Engineer in our Electrical Practice in our Dallas, TX office. If you are innovative, enjoy problem solving and technical challenges, like collaborating to find the best solution, and want to be in an environment where you are valued as you learn and grow, we would like to talk to you.
Electrical Engineer Job Responsibilities:
* Lead the design of water and wastewater treatment plants, pump stations, lift stations, pipelines and force mains, water supply systems, and solids handling facilities.
* Responsible for managing the financial aspects of assigned engineering projects; coordinating and adjusting the work effort within the project team to ensure project work is completed on schedule and within allocated budget. Direct and oversee budget and design, provide QA/QC, track workload, invoice projects, lead client contact and oversee project status report reviews.
* Able to manage projects, starting with development of the initial project design concept, development of a project plan (including identification of staffing requirements and preparation of project schedule), execution of project design (management of resources within constraints of project budget and schedule), and culminating with management of bid and construction phase engineering service support.
* Simultaneously managing multiple projects and clients.
* Effectively convey work product and project results in technical documents, interviews, and oral presentations.
* Maintain regular and constructive communication with clientele and project team members.
* Electrical Engineering from an ABET accredited program
* Registered Professional Engineer (PE)
* Eight (8) to Ten (10) or more years of technical experience with no less than three (3) years’ experience in project management/team leadership
* Experience with client presentations
* A strong understanding of the most current water and/or wastewater regulations
* Experience and interest in pursuing leadership opportunities within professional associations
You must be a Registered Professional Engineer (P.E.) to be considered for this position
Job Number : 90261