Electrical Engineer / Control Systems Engineer
Lightweight Metals Engineering
Location near Greeneville, TN
Full-time Benefits - Full /Engineering – Electrical
Relocation Assistance Available - Possible for ideal candidate
To provide technical support for ceramic core production programs. Support includes the evaluation of electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials. Confirms system's and components' capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
• Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
• Confirms system's and components' capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
• Develops electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
• Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components; soliciting observations from operators.
• Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
• Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
• Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
• Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service.
• Maintains product data base by writing computer programs; entering data.
• Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
• Read and trouble-shoot complex issues in ladder logic.
• Utilize PLC programs and associated architecture.
• Understand and trouble-shoot complex control systems.
• Utilize 480-3phase distribution systems in an industrial environment.
• Collaborate with other Engineers or technical support to solve complex problems.
• Coordinate and manage major maintenance and Capital improvements to large motors and generators, substations, and otherelectrical controls.
• 2 - 5 years’ experience.
• Bachelor's Degree in ElectricalEngineering from an accredited institution.
• 3 years of PLC experience.
• 3 years ElectricalEngineering or Controls Systems Engineering in a manufacturing environment.
• Knowledge of Business systems.
• Program management experience.
• Background in lean manufacturing methods, Kaizen, root cause analysis, and six sigma trained.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office software.
• Willingness to Travel – Occasionally.
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.