Comtech Command & Control Technologies is a leading provider of mission-critical solutions to government and civilian agencies with a focus on C4ISR solutions using any type of network, whether mobile, fixed, static, terrestrial, marine, airborne or in space. In order to help our customers, combat a growing number of cyber-attacks on their systems, we provide training and certification and vulnerability compliance assessment. Comtech designs, develops, produces and markets innovative products, systems and services for advanced communications solutions. We are technology leaders in the markets that we serve and conduct our business through Government solutions. Our market segments consist of: Tactical Communications, Space & Component Technology, Mobile Datacom, and Cyber Security Solutions.
- Design, develop, and test electrical devices and equipment, including communications systems, power systems, motors and navigation systems, and electrical systems for automobiles and aircraft.
- Oversee the manufacture of these devices, systems, and equipment.
- Design, maintain, implement, or improve electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for military requirements.
- Perform a wide range of engineering tasks by documentation, and support or test and demonstration activities.
- Compiling data, documenting and writing reports regarding existing and potential engineering projects and studies.
- Prepare specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
- Estimate material, labor, or other costs for budget preparation.
- Maintain electronic and electrical equipment.
- Work with a variety of technicians
- Travel requirements of up to 10% within CONUS, with a possibility OCONUS.
Ensures supported systems remain STE/STN compliant
- Experience with design, development, production, installation, and integration of military C4ISR equipment or equivalent in a laboratory environment (signal, RF, and power)
- Experience with understanding and using CAD or Vizio drawings to implement electrical designs
- Ability to analyze project specifications and recommend value-added enhancements for implementation
- Knowledge of applicable codes related to electronic engineering
- Ability to clearly articulate complex engineering issues with other engineers and non-technical staff
- Must be able to lift and move equipment/tools 30+lbs
- BS in Electrical/Electronics Engineering, or a related scientific/technical discipline required
- Minimum of 5 years' experience with electronics & communications systems required; 5 years' experience with the Department of Defense contracting market of major weapon systems, product development, and acquisitions preferred
- Must possess an ACTIVE Secret Clearance