Electrical Engineer - Component TestingElectrical Engineer - Component Testing Summary
Search Solution Group is searching for an Electrical Engineer - Component Testing for our client, a global leader in electrical manufacturing.
The role is responsible for creating quality assurance systems and methods for testing completed passive electronic components.
The ideal candidate has extensive knowledge of electrical and electronic systems, products, and components.
They must have sound communication and analytic skills with a solid work ethic. The role requires excellent troubleshooting capabilities, the ability to recognize problems, and handle complex issues.
- Responsible for designing, building, and evaluating quality assurance systems and methods for testing completed passive electronic components.
- Asses electrical products, systems, and components, by utilizing knowledge of electronics and electricity.
- Work with Production, Quality Control, and Research and Development to design and modify equipment to develop manufacturing processes and systems.
- Work as a team with other engineers, technicians, operators, and managers to get the results needed.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in ElectricalEngineering
- 2+ years of electricalengineeringexperience
- Working knowledge of PLC’s, HMI’s, motion control, robotics, and other components used in process control
- Familiar with real time machine control programing in a Microsoft Windows environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office