We are looking for Electrical Engineer - Climate Control for our client in Dearborn, MI
Job Title: Electrical Engineer - Climate Control
Job Location: Dearborn, MI
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
Key word to search:
- Lead global core modeling & test vector development for HVAC.
- Lead unit model testing ? achieve 100% coverage and full automation
- Support integrated model testing ?work with validation team to align test process and procedures
- Support climate control electrical model platform development for electronic control panels, stand-alone & remote HVAC modules.
- Provide regular technical/strategic/tactical input on modeling platform and implementation plans.
- Support sign-off for all climate control modeled features globally.
- Lead model design peer reviews and supportother peer reviews
- Support development of engineering and product cost efficiency actions with modeling efforts.
- Support development of innovation & advanced engineering within the climate control electrical.
- Bachelors of Science - ElectricalEngineering or Computer Science
- Extensive/multiple work experiences in climate electrical modeling & software.
- Extensive/ multiple work experiences in Software/Modeling development process.
- Extensive/multiple work experiences in Mathworks Simulink/Stateflow/Embedded Coder.
- Extensive/multiple work experiences in dSPACE Rapid Prototyping platforms.
- Extensive/multiple work experiences in Automation desk , Control desk and Python scripts.
- Demonstrated knowledge of software lifecycles, inclusive of specification, modeling, simulation, validation, and sign-off.
- Experience and competency in core specification, system design, and quality discipline processes.
- MS in ElectricalEngineering or Computer Science
- Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.