United States of AmericaLocation:
CABRA: Bradenton Florida 8985 Town Center Parkway, Bradenton, FL, 34202 USA
Carrier is a leading provider of HVAC, refrigeration, fire, security, and building automation technologies. These high-technology products and services enable modern life by delivering efficiency, safety, and security across several platforms.Electrical Engineer:
We are looking for an Electrical Engineer to develop new hardware for our life-safety devices. You will work closely with other engineering teams to bring new designs through board bring-up, unit testing, agency certification, and final production.Responsibilities:
- Schematic entry and board layout knowledge.
- Prototype testing and verification testing with good troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Perform the necessary design control documentation per our engineering design control system, including: BOMs, schematics, design reviews, component specifications, etc.
- Interface with Mechanical Engineers to determine mechanical design requirements and constraints.
- Provide schedules, cost estimates, and project status.
- Ability to operate independently.
- BA/BS degree in Electronic or Electrical Engineering
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
- 1-5 years of experience in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- PCB circuit design
- Familiarity with low power digital and analog designs
- 8/16 bit microcontroller experience and programming a plus
- Advanced or multiple degrees a plus
Click on this link
to read the Job Applicant's Privacy NoticeCOVID-19 vaccines will be required for all newly hired Carrier U.S. Salaried employees.