We are looking for Electrical Engineer or our client in Bothell, WA
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Job Location: Bothell, WA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Expertise in HW development & exposure to product development background. DFA, DFM, DFx.
- Understanding on reliability testing, qualification testing (EMI/EMC, Safety, Environmental)
- Expertise in Digital, Analog and Power supply circuits design and selection of components
- Exposure to HW board design & development, testing, de-bug & System integration.
- HW testing and debugging skills & HW tools (Cadence/ Allegro flow, CRO, Multimeter, Safety Analyzer etc).
- Exposure to design control & change management/ handling dynamic change requests.
- Creating & controlling design specifications, documentation & drawings for the module/ assembly.
- Documentation of test plans/report, test strategy (module & integration level) for the electro-mechanical module.
- Drive design reviews and electrical/ mechanical development process review milestones.
- Drives & participates design reviews with suppliers and cross functional teams in Philips (DFM, DFA, and Gap Analysis).
- Works closely with system engineer to review test plans, test reports.
- Works with O2C (Supply chain) team & other for issue resolution (technical).
- Ensure configuration management of the electro-mechanical modules, specifications & related documentation in line with design control processes of Philips Ultrasound.
- Review and owns the BOM (Bill of materials), FAI (First Article Inspectionreport), along with SQE.
- Defines and reviews supplier technical deliverables (milestone based).
- Leads as a critical interface for technical queries and issue resolution between Supplier and Philips internal teams accordingly.Ensure proper change request mechanism is followed and changes communicated to the cross functional stakeholders, especially procurement team.
- Responsible for ensuring highest quality of deliverables & getting things right the first time by doing things the right way.
- Support project/ program management on planning the schedule based on technical risks & activities.
- Identify project technical risks & flag them upfront, control them and thoroughness in dealing with the details.
- Self- driven and flexible to work beyond the call of the job.
- Manages technical communication with supplier/partners and stakeholders.
- Ensures project technical road blocks are identified upfront and flagged for any help (on need basis).
- Attends periodic reviews & meetings with supplier, cross functional stakeholder and take corrective action course needed, if any.