Principal Electrical Engineer | Power Systems | Transformers, Switchgear, Relays, Substations Motors
Direct hire & permanent senior engineering position with a global colossus in the engineering world, which will specify drives and motors, power distribution and protection equipment for large scale industrial applications.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- More than 8years of engineering experience specifying power systems for industrial manufacturing operations such as steel, oil & gas, chemicals, etc.
- Detailed and applied knowledge of transformers, switchgear, relays, substations and large industrial motors
- Permanent Residency or US Citizenship is absolutely required.
- Professional Engineering license is preferred but not required
- Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Active Professional Engineering License
- 12 or more years of equipment specification and systems test for oil refineries, chemical processors, aluminum or steel producers, power generation plants, etc
- Deep background with Arc Flash Studies