Job Type: Full-time
Currently looking for an experienced Electrical Engineer to fill an opening with a firm located in Atlanta, GA. Interested candidates should have 2years+ experience working on Lighting & Power design and knowledge of commercial or institutional projects.
Responsibilities of the Electrical Engineer:
- Prepare documentation for system designs in accordance with established systems development processes and procedures.
- Verify and validate aspects of system designs to ensure conformance with functional specifications and customer requirements.
- Prepare and present technical presentations to peers, senior leaders, and customers.
- Support business development efforts.
- Generate ideas for potential proposals.
- Contributor to new proposals.
Requirements of the Electrical Engineer:
- Revit knowledge is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in ElectricalEngineering
- 2years plus experience working on Lighting & Power Design
- Knowledge of Commercial or Institutional projects
- EIT/PE is a plus.
- Experienced in managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Attuned to other areas as it relates to total project: structural, mechanical, electrical, architectural and site requirements
- AUTOCAD/Microstation knowledge is a must