- Perform antenna design for a variety of systems including reflector feeds, single element antennas, and phased array systems ranging from 20 MHz to 50 GHz.
- Design of RF components such as OMTs, Diplexers, and Waveguides.
- Analyze antenna performance using tools such as HFSS, CST, GRASP, and MATLAB.
- Support system engineering with developing the detailed design requirements for the antenna.
- Develop antenna solutions for customers, often without firm requirements and challenging environmental or packaging goals.
- Analyze antenna performance in an integrated system (such as a radome enclosure or other frequency selective surfaces).
- Preparation of documentation and presentation of results of analyses/design to peers and customers.
- 6+ years with a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Previous experience in antenna design engineering.
- Strong technical writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to work individually or in teams.
- Experience designing antenna systems in the 60-100 GHz range
Job ID: SIS20180803-23794