$150K — $200K *
Electrical / Electronics
A Manager of RF/Microwave Design Engineer role located in Chandler, AZ is currently available through Belcan. The Electrical Engineer Manager manages engineering activities, implements and maintains engineering objectives and initiatives and ensures that programs are completed on time. This role manages creation and improvement of products that involve the engineering department and relies on extensive RF/Microwave/ Millimeter communications hardware systems for defense application design experience to plan and accomplish goals.
Manager of RF/Microwave Design Engineering job duties:
* Provide leadership and management for product development and sustaining programs and
* Evaluate and develop improved techniques for the control of design activities.
* Plan and manage the deployment of resources for multiple projects.
* Establish and monitor department budgets.
* Encourage and provide opportunity for continued relevant technical training.
* Review and set up optimized work flow.
* Establish and maintain design guidelines and design processes.
* Provide the appropriate skill mix to sustain and grow the business and to meet customer
* Provide interface and direct/indirect support to outside suppliers, 3rd party development
activities, and customer product integration.
* Develop, enhance and maintain a core team as well as an external network of consultants,
contractors and suppliers to support product development.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
*Bachelor of Science, Electrical Engineering (BSEE) required
*MSc or PhD in Electrical Engineering preferred
* Ten (10) or more years of related experience.
* Two (2) years supervisory experience
* Familiar with a variety of the RF Design concepts, practices, and procedures.
* Familiarity with End to End Systems analysis, model and simulation of circuit or system
performance using analytical tools and Cascade analysis of up/down converters.
* Familiarity with detailed analysis and design of RF (from VHF through millimeter- wave) and
mixed-signal communications hardware components, including digital receiver subsystems and
exciters (front ends, IF sections, phase-lock loops, AGC loops, synthesizers, A/D and D/A
* Familiarity with filter modeling, analysis and design.
* Familiarity with system integration, test and development of RF/millimeter-wave
communications hardware for spaceflight.
* Demonstrated ability to plan and accomplish goals based on extensive experience and judgment
* Mst be a US Citizen
If you are interested in this Manager of RF/Microwave Design Engineer role, located in Chandler, AZ pleaseapply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers" better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services-from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for over 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age.
Valid through: 3/15/2021