KETOS is looking for a highly motivated, independent and responsible Electrical or Electronics engineer to be part of our dynamic and diverse Engineering group. This position requires embracing challenges and making a difference in a fast-paced Hardware Development environment.
- Take an idea or a problem and then design, prototype and test a full solution for it;
- Design, layout and oversee fabrication of simple to complex electronics circuit boards;
- Solve electronics related problems that may show on current or future products while making use of test equipment;
- Provide technical support to field deployment teams;
- Advise on component choices and electronic solutions on new designs;
- Evaluate and produce reports on new hardware equipment.
- Deep analog electronics knowledge experience and well versed in power electronics; noise mitigation, signal conditioning, Op-amps, and microcontrollers;
- Good notion and understanding of RF circuits;
- Capable of taking a full electronics project from design to production;
- Must be able to choose, evaluate and incorporate electronic components into a design based on data sheets and expected performance and function;
- Very strong and creative debugging skills is highly desired;
- Solid experience in motion systems based on steppers, servos, valves, and encoders;
- Must be very comfortable using Altium design suite to design full PCB circuits that can be fabricated;
- Effectively interact with circuit fabricators and assemblers to carry out full production batches;
- Ability to quickly prototype and validate circuits;
- Good soldering, crimping, and fabrication skills;
- Strong hands-on experience with electronics equipment like oscilloscopes, signal generators, spectrum analyzers, DMM, etc;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Attention to detail when it comes to documentation;
- BS or MS in Electrical or Electronics engineering;
- At least 10 years of relevant industry experience.