Wilson & Company, Inc., Engineers & Architects is currently seeking an Electrical Designer to support our Facility Engineering division in our Omaha, NE office. This position work in conjunction with the Project Managers, peer engineers, CADD design support, and other disciplines on a variety of new projects.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide preliminary design documents, such as conceptual designs, technical specifications and site plans for industrial related projects.
- Prepare electrical construction drawings, single lines, equipment schedules, etc. based on contract specifications, approved conceptual plans and industry standards.
- High degree of intrapersonal and communication skills is necessary
- Proven teamwork and problem solving skills
- Must be willing to travel approximately 25% of the time.
- Experience with equipment selection, design calculations, material lists, engineering reports, contract documents and drawing review for industrial projects. Rail industry experience is a plus.
- Required to have a minimum 5-10 years of experience in engineering and electrical design knowledge.
- Microstation and AutoCADD experience required. Must be highly proficient in Excel.
- Drug and Background check will be administered.