$100K — $150K *
A direct hire Electrical Designer job located in Pittsburgh, PA is now available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for electrical and electronics design, including creation and maintenance of assemblies, parts lists, schematics, and engineering releases. You will create and modify detailed drawings from various input criteria including customer specifications, sales orders, and engineering directives using CAD software. To be considered for the role, you must have an Associate's degree in Electrical Design or similar discipline with a minimum of ten (10+) years experience.
Electrical Designer responsibilities:
- Design complex electrical systems and assemblies. Apply principles and techniques of electrical engineering to accomplish designs.
- Utilize CAD technology and standards, making recommendations to enhance quality.
- Design and develop printed circuit boards, generate computer aided drafting (CAD) drawings and parts lists for schematic, assembly and fabrication drawings. Design accurately to enable manufacturing to assemble components with minimal cost and re-work.
- Create accurate document releases to enable Purchasing and Manufacturing to obtain and assemble the components that are required for each system.
- Research and propose new designs for enhanced electrical performance and functionality. Evaluate current products and propose and lead redesign of electrical components.
- Review engineering drawings and designs to ensure adherence to established specifications and standards and recommend improvements to new and existing designs.
- Clean up electrical documentation after completion of system to ensure accurate drawings for future systems.
- Associate Degree in Electrical Design or related field
- At least ten years of technical experience
- Experience in the design of advanced electronic components.
- Experience using AutoCad 2D is a must.
- Knowledge of PCB design software, such as PADS.
- Knowledge of CE and/or NRTL standards
- Proficient electronic skills for design and analysis of complex systems.
Valid through: 3/3/2021
$80K — $110K
7 days ago