Electrical Design Engineer
Less than 5 years experience •
Title: Electrical Design Engineer
Reports to: Electrical Engineering Manager
Location: Totowa, New Jersey Office Location
ECI Technology, a leading global manufacturer of Chemical Analytical Management Systems for Semiconductor, PCB and other cutting-edge industries. ECI is rapidly growing, following increasing market demand by leveraging the company?s superior technology meeting the highest standards for chemicals process control systems. ECI Engineering group consists of Electronic/Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Software Engineering. ECI seeks a talented, versatile, high energy and capable engineer to join our strong team.
- Maintain current designs with emphases on innovative product improvements
- Generate wiring diagrams and BOMs from customer requirements as needed for production
- Select and evaluate obsolete components
- Contribute to new designs from concept to production
- BS in Electrical Engineering is required; MS in Electrical Engineering is a plus.
- 3 + years of design experience of industrial control systems.
- Working knowledge of Schematic capture systems such as ORCAD required.
- Familiarity with ERP systems is a plus; Microsoft Dynamics ? Axapta is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to ensure effective collaboration with other team members.
- Ability to multi-task different projects, work independently and focus on details is essential for success.
About the Company:
ECI Technology is the leading provider of Chemical Management Systems for Semiconductor, PV, and PCB industries. Our technologies help make possible the manufacturing of computer chips, flat panels, solar panels, printed circuit boards and more. Established in 1987, ECI now boasts thousands of satisfied customers worldwide. From R&D labs to high volume manufacturing environments, ECI's products offer the best flexibility, accuracy, and reliability, where it matters most.
ECI's strength lies in adapting to the world's most rapidly changing industries. Our lab develops new products and procedures for novel applications as (or sometimes before) they are introduced into various industries. Our unmatched experience and worldwide network of representatives enable us to be first to market and offer the most comprehensive solution for control of complex manufacturing processes.
As a result, ECI owns dozens of U.S. and international patents. Recognized both for technological innovations and business acumen, many awards adorn our walls at ECI Headquarters, located in Totowa, New Jersey, USA. These include Top 50 Fastest Growing Companies in New Jersey, NJTC Electronics Company of the Year, and Ernst & Young's Entrepreneur of the Year National Finalist, awarded to our CEO.