Job Title:Electrical Design Engineer
- Detailed review of layout and application of equipment, wiring and schematic development, component selection, and verification of applicable codes and standards.
- Verification of complete and accurate order entry information has been received from sales on incoming switchboard orders.
- Responsible for communicating to and following up through appropriate channels on any discrepancies and facilitating efficient downstream order processing.
- Preparing Manufacturing Information (MI) for switchboard configurations, utilizing AutoCAD, and customer's proprietary tools.
- Providing inputs to the design and development team for design improvements
- Interface with customers, channel partners, Field-Sales, and other participants through participation in plant visits, training support and customer events
- Scheduling of orders for production as per expected ship date using Microsoft Excel and/or client-specific tools
- Track and verify information for order release and processing
- Handle change requests and process changes with minimum impact on the order schedule
Electrical Design, Switchgear Design, Schematic Design
Experience with ERP Systems
Demonstrated proficiency in AutoCAD
Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
Demonstrated technical and application knowledge of switchboards
Demonstrated proficiency in verbal & written communications, organizational & computer skills
Education level: Bachelors or equivalent in ElectricalEngineering
Skills: Electrical Design, Switchgear Design, Schematic Design
Experience: Demonstrated experience in Electrical Design, Handling AutoCAD