We are looking for Electrical Design Engineer - PCB Component for our client in Flanders, NJ
Job Title: Electrical Design Engineer - PCB Component
Job Location: Flanders, NJ
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Under direct supervision, develop mechanical and electromechanical products by studying customer requirements; researching cost reductions and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials. Specific tasks include design of mechanical parts and assemblies, including electronic enclosures and test fixtures.
- Ideate on cost reduction ideas for the System at PCB component level and Module level.
- Create Change Impact documentation
- Project management activities and customer communication
- Build prototypes product as well as develop fixtures. Work with CAD designer to development/implementation of the Siemens NX CAD drawing as per customer requirement. Generates documentation such as exploded assembly drawings and develops bills of materials (BOMs)
- Technical responsibility for planning, organizing, and conducting technical projects within the design, fabrication, modification, and evaluation of components and assembly processes.
- Write test protocols and conduct testing for New design Verification.
- Prepares test reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information related to customer requirements.
- Troubleshoot software, electrical control, and mechanical interface issues and propose or implement solutions
- Interpret and understand wiring schematics and simple control signal test bench wiring
- Experience interfacing hardware and hardware devices such as motors, sensors and pumps.
- Knowledge in using test and measurement tools such as Oscilloscope, Function Generator, Load Box, AC/DC power supply, DMM.