The WIG division is looking for a talented electrical design engineer to join our team and contribute in the area of PCB development and subsystem integration. The ideal candidate would be a highly motivated individual contributor that has the vision and initiative to provide technical leadership on the assigned project. The main job functions would include:
- Mixed signal PCB design
- Drive the development, test and integration of complex electrical components and subsystems (including PCBs, Cables, System interconnect) with minimal supervision.
- Actively participate in the subsystem integration process collaborating with the SW and Mechanical teams
- Write technical documentation that meets the defined quality standards for manufacturing, service as required
- Interact with manufacturing, service teams to support a smooth product transition into manufacturing
- Solid knowledge of electrical engineering principles, analog digital and mixed signal electronics design both at the theoretical and implementation level.
- Experience in the design, development and integration of complex electrical components and subsystems (including PCBs, Cables, System interconnect).
- Knowledge of Altera and/or Xilinx EPLD/FPGA, development tools and programing
- Electrical design engineering skills including design using OrCAD, Python, MatLab
- Experience in analyzing system requirements and define suitable system architectural partitioning to achieve optimal performances, cost and reliability.
- Experience in coordinating engineers in different disciplines (mechanical, electrical, software) to drive the resolution of complex system level issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Shows sense of urgency and purpose in completing the assigned tasks
- Master's Level Degree with at least 6 years of experience. Or
- Bachelor's Level Degree with at least 8 years of experience. Or
- Doctorate (Academic) with at least 3 years of experience.