The person in this role:
- will work closely with other engineering functions, including Flight Engineering, Systems Engineering, Product Engineering, Production, and Procurement to meet schedule and design requirements.
- Has a broad range of experience with design, integration, and test of Digital and Analog circuits, PCBs, drawers, FPGAs, units, and subsystems and is capable of leading a small team.
To qualify for this opportunity candidates:
- US Citizenship is required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering, or another STEM degree from an accredited institution plus 14 years of experience in an Engineering Environment; OR, a minimum of 12 years of experience with a Master's Degree in STEM
- Design and test experience in digital technology
Rate: $90/hour on W2
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team.