- Analyzes customer and system requirements to develop basic architectural approaches and detailed specifications for various electronic products.
- Develops high-level and detailed designs consistent with requirements and specifications.
- Validates designs through various methods of review, testing and analysis.
- Identifies, tracks and statuses technical performance measures to measure progress and ensure compliance with requirements.
- Supports Supplier Management with make/buy recommendations and other technical services of limited scope.
- Provides engineering support throughout the lifecycle of the product.
- Investigates emerging technologies to develop concepts for future product designs to meet projected requirements.
- Works under general direction.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Space and Missile Systems
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
- Experience in Schematic Capture using DxDesigner
- Experience in Worst Case Circuit Analysis using HyperLynx
- Experience developing SBCs and using NXP P series processors or ARM processors
- Experience in developing switch based designs
- Experience with interface and protocols such as: Gigbit Ethernet, PCIe, DDRx
- Experience developing FPGAs – Verilog, SystemVerilog, UVM
- Experience with High-Speed ADCs/DACS
- Experience in board bring-up of digital signal processing and/or processor-based designs
- Experience delivering working products and going through DVT, Unit Sell-Off
- General knowledge of RF subsystem development
- Space experience
- Knowledge of STE development
Typical Experience and Education
Degree and typical experience in engineering classification: Bachelor's and 5 or more years' experience, Master's degree with 3 or more years' experience or PhD degree with experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Job ID 1700014105