Join our nationally recognized team of award winning design professionals and lead the electricalengineeringdepartment of our Washington, D.C. area office on designing electrical systems for cutting-edge projects in healthcare, laboratory, industrial or institutional facilities in a consulting environment.
Delegates work, identifies specific tasks, and balances work for Engineers and Designers in order to meet client demands and individual project deadlines. Provides appropriate level of training and reviews work to ensure established engineering principles are consistently used. Ensures employee mentoring occurs through project work for staff at all levels of the project and plays an active role in teaching others. Strong interpersonal and communication skills required including an ability to work well in a team environment. Must communicate well with clients, and with individuals at all levels in the organization. Understanding of applicable design codes, design standards and specification requirements, and ability to interpret them.
- Qualifications include BSEE; PE
- 15+ years of hands on engineering and team management in a consulting environment
- experience in designing building systems or leading design projects across MEP disciplines
- project experience in healthcare, laboratories, higher education, commercial, infrastructure, or industrial projects.
- Strong spoken and written communications skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Quick technical comprehension and motivation focused on client outcomes.
- Able to effectively prioritize multiple tasks.
- Effective working individually and within team environments.